Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
New Blog: Recent Posts:
Cannot load blog posts at this time.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)
Tag Archives: travel photographer
I once lived in Boston with Amy while I attended grad school. That time was a really rich season of my life; I learned and grew and travelled a lot, and made great, lifelong friends (like Mary Catherine). I still miss New … Continue reading
NOLA has many famous streets, and unique street signage. Traces of Mardi Gras are dotted around the city…look up every now and then and you’ll find beads. Bourbon Street Proof that I was actually in NOLA – a photo of … Continue reading
I was in NOLA long enough to go ALL over the city. There was lots of walking… …and bike riding. MC loaned me her bike, and I MacGyvered our GPS onto the bike’s handlebars with a bungie cord. I spent three … Continue reading
When I went to New Orleans, I had simple goals: Eat and drink See friends Consider the impact of Katrina, and Photograph all of the above. You already know that I am a foodie, and NOLA is foodie heaven. The … Continue reading
Five years ago today, Hurricane Katrina broke this levy and others around NOLA. Water gushed into New Orleans’ Lower 9th Ward, knocking homes off their foundations, breaking trees, and ending the lives of over 1,000 NOLA residents. Everyone remembers it … Continue reading