Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
Cannot load blog information at this time.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)
Tag Archives: successful
Last fall, I was invited back to the offices of Howard & Howard law firm in Peoria, IL, to capture a group portrait for publication in the January 2015 Illinois issue of Thompson Reuter’s SuperLawyers. Like last time, there was … Continue reading
My final Phoenix assignment this past week was at the Law Office of Melody Harmon, who is a mutual friend of Kellie, and the 4th attorney I’ve photographed in recent years. (See Gilling Legal Group and Howard & Howard posts, … Continue reading