Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)
Tag Archives: purple
Last weekend, I spent a lovely and fast weekend in Phoenix with friends and family, celebrating my nephew’s first birthday (check out his cuteness on my Instagram feed) and squeezing in a couple of shoots – one portrait session and … Continue reading
Last week, I was honored to cover another March of Dimes Signature Chefs’ Auction, this time, in Utica, IL. While very similar in nature to the Signature Chefs’ event in Normal, IL, this one did have it’s own unique touches … Continue reading
Meet Marissa (6), and McKenna, (2). You may remember these sweet faces from our Daddy’s Girls session last Valentine’s Day, and from the session with their brothers for Easter. Marissa and McKenna both have February birthdays, and I met with them … Continue reading