Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
Cannot load blog information at this time.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)
Tag Archives: prematurity
Last week, I was honored to cover another March of Dimes Signature Chefs’ Auction, this time, in Utica, IL. While very similar in nature to the Signature Chefs’ event in Normal, IL, this one did have it’s own unique touches … Continue reading
I was honored to document the March of Dimes of Illinois‘ annual Signature Chefs fundraiser this week, held at the Marriott Hotel in Uptown Normal. Such a unique and fun event, full of creative details (eggplant and cabbage centerpieces!), beloved … Continue reading
**Please scroll to bottom for an update!** This post is not about photography. The topic is very personal; I debated even writing it since commercial photography is a heavily male-dominated industry and these issues may be uncomfortable for some colleagues … Continue reading