Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
Cannot load blog information at this time.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)
Tag Archives: portraits in Ewing park
On my way back from my recent trip to Phoenix, I enjoyed reconnecting with one of my best friends, Amy, and her daughter that I’d never met, and also with my loyal client-friend Monica and her family. Since returning to BloNo, … Continue reading
I met this family of three precious and oh-so-photogenic girls through Katie shortly after moving to Illinois, and it’s been a pleasure getting to know them! Recently, we met at Ewing Park (Jersey Road side) in Bloomington, IL, for a portrait … Continue reading