Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)
Tag Archives: Phoenix Family Photography
Last weekend, I spent a lovely and fast weekend in Phoenix with friends and family, celebrating my nephew’s first birthday (check out his cuteness on my Instagram feed) and squeezing in a couple of shoots – one portrait session and … Continue reading
While in Phoenix last week, Nathan and I enjoyed a portrait session with good friends – & three-time clients – Joe, Sarah and their beautiful daughters Lilly and Hazel. I met Joe when he and I worked together at SARRC. Shortly after, when I … Continue reading