Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Bloomington, IL Center for Integrated Wellness: Exteriors (Architectural Photographer)
- Bloomington, IL Center for Integrated Wellness: Interiors (Architectural Photographer)
- Restoring Our 1917 Foursquare: Before and After, Under / Over Stairwell Closets (Normal, IL Architectural Photographer)
- Recent Published Images and Fine Art Wholesale (Bloomington Normal Photographer)
- First National Bank of Steeleville for LaMacchia Group (Southern Illinois Architectural Photographer)
Tag Archives: Phoenix Family Photographer
Last weekend, I spent a lovely and fast weekend in Phoenix with friends and family, celebrating my nephew’s first birthday (check out his cuteness on my Instagram feed) and squeezing in a couple of shoots – one portrait session and … Continue reading
On my most recent trip to Phoenix, I had the honor of, for the second time, making generational portraits for long-time friends and clients, Ben and Sarah. In Sarah’s family, they’ve maintained a meaningful tradition through five generations of women: each … Continue reading
Last week I went back to my hometown to sell my first house (more on that later), and while I was there, I took my sister and her sweet family to my old favorite trail at North Mountain Park in … Continue reading
While in Phoenix last week, Nathan and I enjoyed a portrait session with good friends – & three-time clients – Joe, Sarah and their beautiful daughters Lilly and Hazel. I met Joe when he and I worked together at SARRC. Shortly after, when I … Continue reading