Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)
Tag Archives: Phoenix Arizona
Last weekend, I spent a lovely and fast weekend in Phoenix with friends and family, celebrating my nephew’s first birthday (check out his cuteness on my Instagram feed) and squeezing in a couple of shoots – one portrait session and … Continue reading
Last week I went back to my hometown to sell my first house (more on that later), and while I was there, I took my sister and her sweet family to my old favorite trail at North Mountain Park in … Continue reading
In addition to images published in Independent Banker and SuperLawyers this spring, I’m happy to have another image published, this time by the AZ State Bar Association in the industry magazine Arizona Attorney. The Association’s Art Director found my shot of the Maricopa … Continue reading