Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
Cannot load blog information at this time.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)
Tag Archives: Oklahoma City Family Photographer
Outtakes are so much more fun and interesting than a lineup of my most perfect images from 2011! So, enjoy this list of things that went wrong this year…but that made for some of my favorite images and happiest memories! … Continue reading
While learning things the hard way in 2011, I also had some great successes and reached some major milestones in my business. Here are a few, with some tips about how to do the same for yourself, if you’d like: Doubled … Continue reading
If there’s one way to characterize my experience as a fledgling full-time photographer this year, it would be “boot camp.” Or maybe “growing pains.” Or “on-the-job-training.” Or “trial-by-fire…” You get the idea. The process of creating a sustainable business can be … Continue reading
I wasn’t sure we could top last year’s card, but I think we’ve done it! We did a single mailer this year for all friends, family, and business contacts, including clients that received holiday gifts, SMUG guest speakers, job leads, photographers that I assisted on-location, ad … Continue reading