Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
Cannot load blog information at this time.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)
Tag Archives: newborn photographer
For those of you that suffer through my long, rambling, personal posts, this one’s for you. 🙂 It’s been quite a year for my family! Most significantly, along with proud first-time parents Ryan and Natalie, my family welcomed Miles Alexander in early … Continue reading
After Madeline’s jungle-themed baby shower, we had a photo session in her nursery. Don’t you just feel like she is having deep thoughts in this image? Look at that spiky hair! I love love love it… She was in a … Continue reading
Last weekend, my husband and I loaded suitcases, party supplies, and Eiger into our Subaru, and made the 10.5 hour trek to Normal/Bloomington, IL, to celebrate the arrival of our niece Madeline with a baby shower. Alissa, Madeline’s mom and my sister-in-law, … Continue reading