Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
New Blog: Recent Posts:
Cannot load blog posts at this time.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)
Tag Archives: legal
In addition to images published in Independent Banker and SuperLawyers this spring, I’m happy to have another image published, this time by the AZ State Bar Association in the industry magazine Arizona Attorney. The Association’s Art Director found my shot of the Maricopa … Continue reading
Recently, I was commissioned by Thompson Reuters’ Super Lawyers to make a group portrait of successful and rising star attorneys at Howard and Howard‘s Peoria, IL office. Neither the time slot nor the location was flexible. Knowing a group of attorneys wouldn’t … Continue reading
Meet Kellie, one of my most kindred spirits and favorite people. Kellie makes me proud to be her friend. Not only is she a global traveler, a woman of great conviction, and completely hilarious, she’s also an accomplished defense attorney … Continue reading
I just returned from a whirlwind 72 hours in Phoenix, packed with 4 shoots, good food, and quality time with family and friends. I kicked off the trip with a Mexican-food-with-family-themed-day: lunch at Barrio Cafe followed by dinner at Los … Continue reading