Click Logo to Visit Website
I’d Love To Hear From You!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Bloomington, IL Center for Integrated Wellness: Exteriors (Architectural Photographer)
- Bloomington, IL Center for Integrated Wellness: Interiors (Architectural Photographer)
- Restoring Our 1917 Foursquare: Before and After, Under / Over Stairwell Closets (Normal, IL Architectural Photographer)
- Recent Published Images and Fine Art Wholesale (Bloomington Normal Photographer)
- First National Bank of Steeleville for LaMacchia Group (Southern Illinois Architectural Photographer)
Tag Archives: lawyer
The 2016 edition of Illinois SuperLawyers, published by Thompson Reuters, features the portrait I made recently for James Carter of Carter Law Offices based in downtown Peoria, IL. As usual for this three-peat client, I made several portraits, and the law office … Continue reading
Last fall, I was invited back to the offices of Howard & Howard law firm in Peoria, IL, to capture a group portrait for publication in the January 2015 Illinois issue of Thompson Reuter’s SuperLawyers. Like last time, there was … Continue reading
My final Phoenix assignment this past week was at the Law Office of Melody Harmon, who is a mutual friend of Kellie, and the 4th attorney I’ve photographed in recent years. (See Gilling Legal Group and Howard & Howard posts, … Continue reading
In addition to images published in Independent Banker and SuperLawyers this spring, I’m happy to have another image published, this time by the AZ State Bar Association in the industry magazine Arizona Attorney. The Association’s Art Director found my shot of the Maricopa … Continue reading
Meet Kellie, one of my most kindred spirits and favorite people. Kellie makes me proud to be her friend. Not only is she a global traveler, a woman of great conviction, and completely hilarious, she’s also an accomplished defense attorney … Continue reading
I just returned from a whirlwind 72 hours in Phoenix, packed with 4 shoots, good food, and quality time with family and friends. I kicked off the trip with a Mexican-food-with-family-themed-day: lunch at Barrio Cafe followed by dinner at Los … Continue reading