Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
New Blog: Recent Posts:
Cannot load blog posts at this time.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)
Tag Archives: landscape
Since we drove on on our long summer trip, I was able to pack a lot of camera gear. I shot intermittently with my iPhone 7s, my DSLR (Nikon D700), and my medium-format film camera, a Rolleicord (see below). My mom … Continue reading
Getting to Glacier required 4 days of driving, via Madison, Minneapolis, Fargo, Bismarck, Medora, Glasgow, and Coram. We stayed in a cozy 1930s little cabin in Coram, near Glacier Distillery, West Glacier, and Whitefish (which we adored so much we … Continue reading
Our last name means “on the hill” in German, and there’s no place that we are happier. In this post, which is the second in a series in which I am posting images made on our long summer road trip, … Continue reading
When Nathan, Rawley, Eiger, Chappelle and I moved from Cheyenne to Phoenix (before we moved to Illinois – confused yet? So am I), we made a worthwhile pit stop in Moab, Utah. We rested up, ate and drank at Moab … Continue reading
Last week, I posted medium format photography images from Acadia National Park and Ogunquit, Maine in Part 1 of this series. In today’s Part 2, I’ve posted fine art photos made in Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs, Colorado, when … Continue reading