Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
Cannot load blog information at this time.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)
Tag Archives: how to remove a bad background
Post-Production Before-and-After, Part 1: Color Correction / Removing Background Distractions (Normal, IL Photographer)
I’ve used Photoshop relatively rarely in the history of my career as a photographer. I feel strongly that it is more important to be a good photographer than it is to be a good Photoshopper. Additionally, when it comes to portraiture, I have a philosophical … Continue reading