Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
Cannot load blog information at this time.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)
Tag Archives: historic
Last week, I checked off a bucket list item: taking a sunset architectural boat cruise through downtown Chicago. We launched as the sun began to set, just after a rain shower. The boat deck and chairs were wet, so most … Continue reading
Last week I had the honor of making family portraits for this gorgeous group, whom I met through our mutual friend (and client) Katie. We met on one of our first warm, sunny, spring days, where the Camelback Bridge on Virginia … Continue reading
One of the unfortunate aspects of leaving Cheyenne is leaving behind our beautiful, charming, old home in Cheyenne’s Moore Haven Heights Historic District. Before moving to Phoenix, I wanted to record some of the little details that make it such … Continue reading
Meet Kellie, one of my most kindred spirits and favorite people. Kellie makes me proud to be her friend. Not only is she a global traveler, a woman of great conviction, and completely hilarious, she’s also an accomplished defense attorney … Continue reading