Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
Cannot load blog information at this time.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)
Tag Archives: Grand Tetons
The second half of our Epic Road Trip in July was spent exploring the Grand Tetons National Park, Jackson, Wyoming, and Jackson Hole Ski Resort. We drove into the Hole over Teton Pass from the Idaho side at about 11:30pm, after … Continue reading
Our last name means “on the hill” in German, and there’s no place that we are happier. In this post, which is the second in a series in which I am posting images made on our long summer road trip, … Continue reading