Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
New Blog: Recent Posts:
Cannot load blog posts at this time.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)
Tag Archives: glaciers
Since we drove on on our long summer trip, I was able to pack a lot of camera gear. I shot intermittently with my iPhone 7s, my DSLR (Nikon D700), and my medium-format film camera, a Rolleicord (see below). My mom … Continue reading
The second half of our Epic Road Trip in July was spent exploring the Grand Tetons National Park, Jackson, Wyoming, and Jackson Hole Ski Resort. We drove into the Hole over Teton Pass from the Idaho side at about 11:30pm, after … Continue reading
Getting to Glacier required 4 days of driving, via Madison, Minneapolis, Fargo, Bismarck, Medora, Glasgow, and Coram. We stayed in a cozy 1930s little cabin in Coram, near Glacier Distillery, West Glacier, and Whitefish (which we adored so much we … Continue reading
Our last name means “on the hill” in German, and there’s no place that we are happier. In this post, which is the second in a series in which I am posting images made on our long summer road trip, … Continue reading