Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
New Blog: Recent Posts:
We cannot load blog data at this time.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Bloomington, IL Center for Integrated Wellness: Exteriors (Architectural Photographer)
- Bloomington, IL Center for Integrated Wellness: Interiors (Architectural Photographer)
- Restoring Our 1917 Foursquare: Before and After, Under / Over Stairwell Closets (Normal, IL Architectural Photographer)
- Recent Published Images and Fine Art Wholesale (Bloomington Normal Photographer)
- First National Bank of Steeleville for LaMacchia Group (Southern Illinois Architectural Photographer)
Tag Archives: girl
Last weekend, I spent a lovely and fast weekend in Phoenix with friends and family, celebrating my nephew’s first birthday (check out his cuteness on my Instagram feed) and squeezing in a couple of shoots – one portrait session and … Continue reading
You may remember from my last post about Marissa that she is launching a bit of a modeling career this year! To help her prepare for her first portfolio shoot in Dallas, we met recently for a consultation and mini-session … Continue reading
Meet Marissa (6), and McKenna, (2). You may remember these sweet faces from our Daddy’s Girls session last Valentine’s Day, and from the session with their brothers for Easter. Marissa and McKenna both have February birthdays, and I met with them … Continue reading
Outtakes are so much more fun and interesting than a lineup of my most perfect images from 2011! So, enjoy this list of things that went wrong this year…but that made for some of my favorite images and happiest memories! … Continue reading