Click Logo to Visit Website
I’d Love To Hear From You!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Bloomington, IL Center for Integrated Wellness: Exteriors (Architectural Photographer)
- Bloomington, IL Center for Integrated Wellness: Interiors (Architectural Photographer)
- Restoring Our 1917 Foursquare: Before and After, Under / Over Stairwell Closets (Normal, IL Architectural Photographer)
- Recent Published Images and Fine Art Wholesale (Bloomington Normal Photographer)
- First National Bank of Steeleville for LaMacchia Group (Southern Illinois Architectural Photographer)
Tag Archives: female
Last weekend, I spent a lovely and fast weekend in Phoenix with friends and family, celebrating my nephew’s first birthday (check out his cuteness on my Instagram feed) and squeezing in a couple of shoots – one portrait session and … Continue reading
My final Phoenix assignment this past week was at the Law Office of Melody Harmon, who is a mutual friend of Kellie, and the 4th attorney I’ve photographed in recent years. (See Gilling Legal Group and Howard & Howard posts, … Continue reading
You may remember from my last post about Marissa that she is launching a bit of a modeling career this year! To help her prepare for her first portfolio shoot in Dallas, we met recently for a consultation and mini-session … Continue reading
Meet Kellie, one of my most kindred spirits and favorite people. Kellie makes me proud to be her friend. Not only is she a global traveler, a woman of great conviction, and completely hilarious, she’s also an accomplished defense attorney … Continue reading