Click Logo to Visit Website
I’d Love To Hear From You!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Bloomington, IL Center for Integrated Wellness: Exteriors (Architectural Photographer)
- Bloomington, IL Center for Integrated Wellness: Interiors (Architectural Photographer)
- Restoring Our 1917 Foursquare: Before and After, Under / Over Stairwell Closets (Normal, IL Architectural Photographer)
- Recent Published Images and Fine Art Wholesale (Bloomington Normal Photographer)
- First National Bank of Steeleville for LaMacchia Group (Southern Illinois Architectural Photographer)
Tag Archives: family portrait
Last weekend, I spent a lovely and fast weekend in Phoenix with friends and family, celebrating my nephew’s first birthday (check out his cuteness on my Instagram feed) and squeezing in a couple of shoots – one portrait session and … Continue reading
Recently, I made family portraits for my lifelong friend Julie and her family in the snow. During my recent visit to their home in Anderson, IN, we snuck out on a snowy, cloudy, wintery morning for a family mini session. … Continue reading
I met this family of three precious and oh-so-photogenic girls through Katie shortly after moving to Illinois, and it’s been a pleasure getting to know them! Recently, we met at Ewing Park (Jersey Road side) in Bloomington, IL, for a portrait … Continue reading
This weekend, I went back to the ISU Horticultural Center in Normal, IL, for another family portrait session. But, this time, instead of a family of all girls, it was a family of all boys! Like the Gentrys, the Davis … Continue reading
The world is indeed a very small place! In 2008, I met Joe and Sarah when they moved to AZ from Boston for a job at SARRC, where I was working at the time. Shortly after that, I met Nathan, … Continue reading