Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
New Blog: Recent Posts:
Cannot load blog posts at this time.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)
Tag Archives: defense
My final Phoenix assignment this past week was at the Law Office of Melody Harmon, who is a mutual friend of Kellie, and the 4th attorney I’ve photographed in recent years. (See Gilling Legal Group and Howard & Howard posts, … Continue reading
In addition to images published in Independent Banker and SuperLawyers this spring, I’m happy to have another image published, this time by the AZ State Bar Association in the industry magazine Arizona Attorney. The Association’s Art Director found my shot of the Maricopa … Continue reading
Meet Kellie, one of my most kindred spirits and favorite people. Kellie makes me proud to be her friend. Not only is she a global traveler, a woman of great conviction, and completely hilarious, she’s also an accomplished defense attorney … Continue reading