Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
New Blog: Recent Posts:
Finding just the right meeting space in McLean County can be challenging. I made a list – I hope it’s helpful. Bookmark this for future reference!
For nearly a year now, I’ve had the great honor of conducting community outreach on behalf of Illinois Partners for…
I am in catch up mode this week! Can you tell? 🙂 Today I am reaching way back to post…
In January, the Illinois Network of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies (INCCRRA) tapped me (Holly) to facilitate a half-day…
In the fall of 2018, I (Holly) had the tremendous honor of being tasked by Green Top Grocery‘s Board of…
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)
Tag Archives: Cheyenne product photographer
There’s nothing better than lingering over a meal with people I love. And now, Nathan and I have a very special place to do so. We recently became the very happy owners of a beautiful dining room table that is truly … Continue reading