Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)
Tag Archives: central Phoenix
Last weekend, I spent a lovely and fast weekend in Phoenix with friends and family, celebrating my nephew’s first birthday (check out his cuteness on my Instagram feed) and squeezing in a couple of shoots – one portrait session and … Continue reading
On my most recent trip to Phoenix, I had the honor of, for the second time, making generational portraits for long-time friends and clients, Ben and Sarah. In Sarah’s family, they’ve maintained a meaningful tradition through five generations of women: each … Continue reading
While we were renovating Nathan’s bachelor pad (a 100-year old bungalow), we were also renovating and selling my bachelorette pad, a pint-sized 1957 ranch in my beloved Sunnyslope neighborhood of Phoenix. This is the picture-story of that house. Its story is also my story, for in and … Continue reading