Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
Cannot load blog information at this time.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)
Tag Archives: Bank
New Staley Credit Union Branch in Decatur IL (Interiors / Exteriors / Central Illinois Architectural Photographer)
Recently, I was hired by the LaMacchia Group to make interior and exterior images of their new design for Staley Credit Union in Decatur, IL. While a truly beautiful design for a bank (all that wood and natural light!), this … Continue reading
Last weekend, I was commissioned by architectural firm The Redmond Company to make interior and exterior images of the new Hometown Community Banks building in Peoria, IL. (I also shot for Redmond last fall,at the Land of Lincoln Credit Union in Decatur, IL). It’s … Continue reading
Recently, The Redmond Company, BLDD Architects, and Dynagraphics Fast Impressions commissioned me to create interior and exterior photographs of the newly opened branch of the Land of Lincoln Credit Union in Decatur, IL. The project was a collaboration among Redmond … Continue reading
Recently I explained the goals, equipment, and process behind my most recent personal photography project, images of retro signage around Oklahoma City. One of my intents was to study the differences in quality among various camera formats. So, – here we … Continue reading