Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Bloomington, IL Center for Integrated Wellness: Exteriors (Architectural Photographer)
- Bloomington, IL Center for Integrated Wellness: Interiors (Architectural Photographer)
- Restoring Our 1917 Foursquare: Before and After, Under / Over Stairwell Closets (Normal, IL Architectural Photographer)
- Recent Published Images and Fine Art Wholesale (Bloomington Normal Photographer)
- First National Bank of Steeleville for LaMacchia Group (Southern Illinois Architectural Photographer)
Category Archives: My Family
Nathan, Rawley and I had the great honor of serving as the Bloomington-Normal March of Dimes Ambassador Family in 2015. And, like most volunteer experiences, we received far more than we gave. In recognition of World Prematurity Day today, November, 17th, … Continue reading
While last year’s holiday card was nearly impossible to top, in keeping with tradition, we managed to pull together another funny and unique Christmas card this year. Since we bought a house this summer, we decided to conserve time and … Continue reading
For those of you that suffer through my long, rambling, personal posts, this one’s for you. 🙂 It’s been quite a year for my family! Most significantly, along with proud first-time parents Ryan and Natalie, my family welcomed Miles Alexander in early … Continue reading
If you know me, or are a regular reader, you know I always say I have the best in-laws ever! Such a fun family, full of love and laughter. The latest party was this weekend, when Nathan’s Aunt Sharon turned 60, and … Continue reading
Step 1: Decorate hearth with tacky Christmas decorations you normally leave in the garage, including the Jersey Shore ornament and dancing sock monkey elf. (Actually, let’s be honest, I usually put those out anyway.) Step 2: Attempt to get baby … Continue reading
August 9, 2013 is a significant day in our family. Here’s why. Reason #1: Five Years of Me and Nathan 5 years ago today, while celebrating my nephew Sam‘s 1st birthday, my mom took the first photo of me and Nathan together. … Continue reading