I was honored to serve again this year as the event photographer for the March of Dimes Illinois Valley Signature Chefs event in Utica! There’s no event quite like it. You’ve never seen an event with so many smiles, hugs, tears, and people ready to have a great time. Thank you to the March of Dimes staff for the opportunity to be your partner again!
Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
New Blog: Recent Posts:
Finding just the right meeting space in McLean County can be challenging. I made a list – I hope it’s helpful. Bookmark this for future reference!
For nearly a year now, I’ve had the great honor of conducting community outreach on behalf of Illinois Partners for…
I am in catch up mode this week! Can you tell? 🙂 Today I am reaching way back to post…
In January, the Illinois Network of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies (INCCRRA) tapped me (Holly) to facilitate a half-day…
In the fall of 2018, I (Holly) had the tremendous honor of being tasked by Green Top Grocery‘s Board of…
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)