I was honored to serve again this year as the event photographer for the March of Dimes Illinois Valley Signature Chefs event in Utica! There’s no event quite like it. You’ve never seen an event with so many smiles, hugs, tears, and people ready to have a great time. Thank you to the March of Dimes staff for the opportunity to be your partner again!
Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
New Blog: Recent Posts:
“Invest in McLean County Health:” A Report for the Invest Health Bloomington Team (Project Consultant)
Recently, I (Holly) wrapped up a project-based contract with the Bloomington Invest Health team, which participated as one of 50 teams…
If you’re a regular here, you know that we try to make our annual holiday greetings funny and original. This…
At the same time that I was supporting the grant-funded work of CSEP, I (Holly) was also working as a…
Under the rubric of Mosaic Collective, LLC, I (Holly) offer services as a consultant to both non-profits and educational institutions,…
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)