The world is indeed a very small place!
- In 2008, I met Joe and Sarah when they moved to AZ from Boston for a job at SARRC, where I was working at the time.
- Shortly after that, I met Nathan, who grew up in Bloomington, IL.
- That 4th of July, Joe’s parents, Dave and Deb, visited them in Phoenix, and we all were guests at a party at Danny and Erica‘s.
- While chatting with Dave and Deb, I discovered they were from Normal, IL – the sister city of Bloomington. Half joking, I asked Joe if he knew Nathan, and was amazed that he answered yes! (Joe is also still good friends with Ryan, a mutual friend of Nathan’s, who designed my business logo.)
- Earlier this summer, Nathan and I moved back to Bloomington.
- This weekend, Joe visited his parents in Normal.
- Anticipating their family reunion, Joe’s mom commissioned me to make family portraits during the short time they’d all be in town at the same time. A rare, precious, opportunity to create heirlooms taken advantage of by a smart mom and grandma!
The whole family:
Thank you, Deb and Dave, for the opportunity to meet your whole family, and capture this special time in your growing family’s history. (And for the chance to catch up with old friends!)