Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
New Blog: Recent Posts:
At the same time that I was supporting the grant-funded work of CSEP, I (Holly) was also working as a…
Under the rubric of Mosaic Collective, LLC, I (Holly) offer services as a consultant to both non-profits and educational institutions,…
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Custom, Modern Lake House – Exteriors (Lake Bloomington, IL)
- Chicago Skyline at Sunset – River Cruise (Architectural Photography)
- Extended Family Portrait Session at Constitution Trail’s Camelback Bridge (Normal Family Photographer)
- Shooting with Medium Format Camera / Film inside US National Parks (Landscape Photography)
- Grand Tetons National Park + Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Landscape Photography)
This entry was posted in My Thoughts, Stock and tagged autumn, Cheyenne, Cheyenne Architectural Photographer, Cheyenne Commercial Photographer, Cheyenne Photographer, child holding pumpkin, childhood, fall, Halloween, large pumpkin, pumpkin, Wyoming, Wyoming Architectural photographer, Wyoming Commercial Photographer, Wyoming Photographer. Bookmark the permalink.