Happy 2nd Anniversary to us!
Our second year has been chock full of changes, happy and sad times, and new adventures:
- We moved to OKC
- We adopted Eiger
- My photography business went full-time
- We made multiple trips to Phoenix and Illinois
- Nathan’s grandparents had a 60th Anniversary
- Kevin lost a battle with melanoma
- Lots of family and friends came to visit
- I became a SMUG leader
- We spent a week in New England and a few days in Table Rock
- Our niece Madeline was born
Next year will bring more changes into our lives. But I think we make a great team, and we are up for it!
I love this man more than anything in the whole world, and as long as we are together, life is very good.
Wonder where we will be on our 3rd anniversary?