I brought along my Rolleicord (medium format camera) to Europe. I used in-camera meter on my DSLR to meter exposure when needed. I am thrilled in particular with the quality of the color images – I used Kodak Extar (120) at ISO 100.
Now Blogging on a New Site!
Holly Baumann Photography is now doing business under Mosaic Collective, LLC. New blog posts will appear on our new website! Please visit our new home:
New Blog: Recent Posts:
We cannot load blog data at this time.
Old Blog: Previous Posts
- Bloomington, IL Center for Integrated Wellness: Exteriors (Architectural Photographer)
- Bloomington, IL Center for Integrated Wellness: Interiors (Architectural Photographer)
- Restoring Our 1917 Foursquare: Before and After, Under / Over Stairwell Closets (Normal, IL Architectural Photographer)
- Recent Published Images and Fine Art Wholesale (Bloomington Normal Photographer)
- First National Bank of Steeleville for LaMacchia Group (Southern Illinois Architectural Photographer)