Click Logo to Visit Website
I’d Love To Hear From You!
- Hilarious! My dad has been rockin' a 'stache since the 70's! "Dads Are The Original Hipsters" ow.ly/lVDYH #happyfathersday 2 days ago
- @DosCabezas anything going on in Sonoita next weekend? Will you and Kelly be around? We may head down for a bit. 3 days ago
- 5 Year Anniversary Portraits (Phoenix Portrait Photographer)
- Medium Format Film Photography Series Part 2: Garden of the Gods (Phoenix Fine Art Photographer)
- Medium Format Film Photography Series: New England / Acadia National Park (Phoenix Fine Art Photographer)
- How I Got Scammed By A Photography “Client” + 4 Ways to Avoid Getting Scammed
- Church of St. Mary, Cheyenne (Interior / Exterior Architectural Photography)
Tag Archives: street*
Hurray! The OKC Whole Foods Grand Opening is Wednesday, October 12th, at the newly developed Triangle at Classen Curve. (Note: The images in this post, and other related images, are available for license through my website.) When we first moved here, we … Continue reading
Since explaining my methodology for this personal fine art project in Part 1 of this series, I’ve considered which type of camera makes the best final image (Part 2) the best raw image (Part 3) Now, for Part 4: Which camera has the best dynamic … Continue reading
Without commentary…enjoy these images, both captured on 120 film with my Rolleicord.
Everyone loves to debate whether a “good camera” is required in order to take “good pictures.” (If photographers had a dime for every time we’ve heard “you take such great photos; you must have a really good camera” we wouldn’t … Continue reading
Last night, the Oklahoma City SMUG met in the Paseo District to practice low-light shooting. Those that arrived early enough also peeked inside Visions in the Paseo, a photography-only gallery currently showing works by Greg Davis, one of my personal … Continue reading