Click Logo to Visit Website
I’d Love To Hear From You!
- Hilarious! My dad has been rockin' a 'stache since the 70's! "Dads Are The Original Hipsters" ow.ly/lVDYH #happyfathersday 2 days ago
- @DosCabezas anything going on in Sonoita next weekend? Will you and Kelly be around? We may head down for a bit. 3 days ago
- 5 Year Anniversary Portraits (Phoenix Portrait Photographer)
- Medium Format Film Photography Series Part 2: Garden of the Gods (Phoenix Fine Art Photographer)
- Medium Format Film Photography Series: New England / Acadia National Park (Phoenix Fine Art Photographer)
- How I Got Scammed By A Photography “Client” + 4 Ways to Avoid Getting Scammed
- Church of St. Mary, Cheyenne (Interior / Exterior Architectural Photography)
Tag Archives: nostalgic
Does aspect ratio really matter? I mean, you can just crop images to any aspect you’d like in post-production, right? I mentioned previously that I used three different cameras in this personal photography project. One of the reasons why I … Continue reading
Since explaining my methodology for this personal fine art project in Part 1 of this series, I’ve considered which type of camera makes the best final image (Part 2) the best raw image (Part 3) Now, for Part 4: Which camera has the best dynamic … Continue reading
Without commentary…enjoy these images, both captured on 120 film with my Rolleicord.
Everyone loves to debate whether a “good camera” is required in order to take “good pictures.” (If photographers had a dime for every time we’ve heard “you take such great photos; you must have a really good camera” we wouldn’t … Continue reading
Recently I explained the goals, equipment, and process behind my most recent personal photography project, images of retro signage around Oklahoma City. One of my intents was to study the differences in quality among various camera formats. So, - here we … Continue reading